msSu & msSu.Net
Water Networks and Transmission Lines Hydraulic Modelling Software
Water networks and Transmission lines hydraulic design and dynamic modelling software for one or multi source networks. msSu & msSu.Net involve local and international standards and tools for your numerous projects.
Simulation with time patterns, scenarios management , fire flow, DMA design and leakage analyses tools with various reporting tools will support and enrich your new and existing network modelling projects.
- Design Network and Transmission lines.
- Runs on MicroStation CE, OpenCities Map Powerview CE, OpenRoads Designer CE.
- Automatic Element Placement and Labeling
- DTM tools for Elevation extractions
- One Click element modificiations like splitting, rejoining the elements
- Store information not only in graphics but also in database
- Import/Export tools for data exhange with other environments.
- Data export to dwg file format and work with standart Cad formats like dgn, dwg, shp files.
- Attach vector, raster files, work with Google Earth, Bing Maps online.
- User defined parameters and settings like pipe catalogs, design parameters, formulas etc.
- Transmission Lines automatic Longitudinal Profiles
- Design and optimize pipe diameter of the network pipes.
- Steady State and Extended Period Simulation Analysis
- Simulations of the network system using Time Patterns
- Dynamic Hydraulic design calculations
- Clash Detections (Superpositions) of network systems
- Pressure Zone Management
- Districted Metered Areas (DMA) Design and Reporting
- Water Quality and Water Age Analysis
- FireFlow Analysis
- Leakage Modeling
- Thematic mapping with property-based color-coding, symbology, and annotations
- Scenario Management
- Detailed Reporting and Print tools.
- Automatic Sheet Preparation for print outputs with standart Company Title Blocks.
- EPA software data import/export
- 3D Modeling and presentation of network system